The Villages Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or your loved one suffered serious injuries in an accident in or around The Villages, you do not have to accept the pain, suffering, and expenses related to your injuries. You can hold the at-fault parties responsible and get compensation for your medical costs and more. To do this, though, you will need the assistance of a dedicated The Villages personal injury lawyer like Gordon J. Glover at the Glover Law Firm.
Glover Law Firm makes it our mission to fight for accident victims just like you. Award-winning attorney Gordon J. Glover was born and raised in Central Florida, and he sees it as his duty to help his neighbors who have sustained injuries or been killed by the irresponsible actions of others.
When you come to us, you get experienced, dedicated assistance in pursuing justice and compensation against those who caused your current difficulties. If you or someone you care about has been injured in an accident in The Villages, it is time to make sure the right people pay for your pain. Contact Glover Law Firm today at (352) 205-4495 so we can start your free case evaluation.
How a Personal Injury Lawyer Helps You Win Your Case
Accidents can result in very serious injuries, particularly for people over the age of 55, like the residents of The Villages. When you have suffered severe injuries in an accident, your first concern has to be your health and your recovery. That is why it is far better to leave the legal side of your recovery to an experienced personal injury lawyer.
While you are either returning to full health or dealing with your new limitations, your lawyer can gather the evidence, witness testimony, and expert analysis required to prove your case. Your lawyer can then handle the stress of pursuing your claim, including negotiating a settlement or preparing for a trial. When you have a lawyer on your side, you improve your chance of getting the full amount of compensation you deserve while also reducing the work and stress your case puts on you.
Why Choose Glover Law Firm?
Gordon J. Glover of the Glover Law Firm has made it the focus of his life and career to help his fellow residents of central Florida. He has been a prominent member of his community for decades, from his time at the University of Florida, when he was named an Outstanding Student Leader, through to his current position as a member of the Florida Commission on Access to Civil Justice.
Mr. Glover considers the needs of his clients and his community above all else. It is this focus on providing justice for his neighbors that has allowed him to win so many cases. It has also allowed him to accumulate numerous awards and distinctions from clients and fellow lawyers. Mr. Glover is a member of the prestigious Florida Super Lawyers, and he has a perfect Avvo 10.0 Superb rating from past clients, making him a Top Rated Injury Lawyer. His colleagues have also bestowed upon him the highest rating from Martindale-Hubbell: AV Preeminent.
When you bring your case to the Glover Law Firm, you work with a lawyer who cares and who has the skills and experience to get the best result for your situation. Mr. Glover has been winning cases for clients in The Villages for almost 15 years. He knows what your claim requires to make sure those who caused you harm are the ones who pay for your pain and injuries.
Cases We Can Help You Win
There are a wide variety of accidents that can happen in the Villages, many of which can result in serious injuries or even death. No matter the nature of your injuries and your accident, though, Glover Law Firm is here to help you. We have experience fighting for our clients in all of these areas:
- Bike accidents: If you have been injured while riding a bicycle, you are likely dealing with severe injuries. Motorists have a duty to watch for bicycles and share the road, so when they fail in this duty, you can hold them accountable for your expenses.
- Boat accidents: The risk of drowning and brain injuries caused by submersion in water makes boating accidents especially serious. If a boat operator was negligent and caused your injuries, you can hold them accountable.
- Burn injuries: Burns can cause a lifetime of pain, so if someone’s negligence led to your burns, you deserve justice and compensation.
- Bus accidents: Buses are large enough that they can cause incredible damage. Seeking compensation after a bus accident often requires dealing with government offices, so a lawyer is a necessity in these cases.
- Car accidents: When someone’s negligent or reckless driving leads to a car accident, you should not be forced to cover the expenses related to your injuries.
- Catastrophic injuries: Serious injuries to the head and spine, or disfiguring injuries due to falls, explosions, or other incidents, will stay with you forever. You can recover money to cover your inability to work in the future, the costs of your rehabilitation and new lifestyle, and compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Dangerous drugs: You need medicine to continue to stay healthy and enjoy life, and you expect it to work correctly. When your drugs cause unexpected and severe side effects, we can help you discover if the manufacturer, pharmacist, or physician who prescribed or administered your medication was in the wrong.
- Defective products: Products that are not built correctly or lack warnings can cause serious harm. We will investigate your accident to determine why the product was defective and who was at fault for the injuries it caused.
- Dog bites: Dog owners are required to control their pets. If you are injured in a dog attack, you may be able to hold the owner responsible.
- Golf cart accidents: The Villages is full of golf carts, naturally increasing the likelihood of golf cart accidents. Whether your golf cart malfunctioned on its own or you were in a collision with another cart or vehicle, we can help.
- Medical malpractice: Healthcare professionals are required to provide the standard of care, and failure to do so can cause serious harm to patients who trust healthcare professionals with their lives. If you or a loved one experienced complications, injuries, illness, or death because of a healthcare professional’s negligence, you can hold them accountable.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists can be severely injured in accidents with larger vehicles like cars and trucks. These other drivers are required to share the road with motorcyclists, and when they fail in this duty, they can be held accountable.
- Nursing home abuse: Nursing home abuse is unfortunately common, but it can be hard to spot. If you have noticed that a loved one is acting unusually or has physical signs of neglect or abuse, contact us immediately so we can investigate and put a stop to the abuse.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians have no protection whatsoever from distracted, reckless, or negligent drivers who ride up on sidewalks or fail to yield. That means these accidents are especially severe, and require significant compensation to recover from.
- Premises liability: Property owners have a responsibility to keep their premises safe for visitors. If they fail in their duty and you are injured as a result, you can hold them accountable.
- Slip and fall accidents: Falls are particularly severe for those over 55. They can even be deadly. If you have fallen because of someone else’s negligence, we can help you hold them accountable.
- Truck accidents: Trucks are large vehicles with the capability of causing severe injuries and death. These cases are particularly complicated because you will likely have to deal with the trucking company in addition to the driver, which is why you need a lawyer’s assistance.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have been injured at your job, we can help make sure you get full compensation so your finances do not suffer while you recover.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one has been killed in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, we can hold them financially responsible for the final expenses, loss of support, and loss of inheritance you have experienced. A lawsuit can help you achieve closure at this tragic time.
No matter the nature of your accident, Glover Law Firm has the experience and legal knowledge to find out just what happened and identify who is at fault. We can then use the full force of Florida law to make sure those responsible parties are the ones who pay for the consequences of their actions.
Statistics About Personal Injury and The Villages
While The Villages is designed to make every day safe and enjoyable, it is susceptible to accidents like anywhere else. There have been at least 13 golf cart deaths in The Villages since 2008, making it a rare but serious risk for all residents.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that 5,376 pedestrians were killed across the United States in 2015, and 19 percent of those deaths were individuals over the age of 65.
Meanwhile, the National Floor Safety Institute warns that 30 percent of those over 65 will suffer a fall at some point over the next year. Those falls then account for 87 percent of all the fractures suffered by people in the same age group. At the same time, 40 percent of those who enter a nursing home do so because of a fall.
Like the rest of the world, The Villages can be a dangerous place when those around you are not careful and thoughtful of your safety. When you are injured because of someone else’s negligence, bring your case to the Glover Law Firm so you are not forced to deal with the pain and expense of your injuries alone.
Glover Law Firm Knows How to Hold the Right People Accountable for Your Injuries
Accidents happen everywhere, and negligence occurs in every community, even The Villages. If someone’s actions have led to your injuries, Glover Law Firm can help you make sure the right people are held responsible for the expenses related to your injuries. Contact us at (352) 205-4495 to schedule your free case evaluation today.